Following on from the Love of Christmas Gift Giving: Jewellery Making; as promised, we want to share a moment focusing on Earring making kits. There is such a variety of vibrant styles in different materials out there.
Can you ever have enough earrings? Here are five of the best for a fun and fresh Christmas Gift.
- These crystal Christmas tree earrings had to be number one for this list- sparkly and statement to cheer everyone who wears and sees them!
2. With the Christmas Candles being another pretty option!
4. This kit allows you to make quite a variety of earrings to share and gift with your friends and loved ones.
5. These intricate beading earrings look really sophisticated
and I couldn’t resist…here’s number 6 in our list as a bonus!
6. This colourful makrame earring kit – for the time when you want to match up necklaces you might have made!
That rounds up Week 3 and our Jewellery Making ideas and inspiration for Christmas Gift Giving this year. Look out for our new posts over the next couple of weeks offering gift inspiration for our lovable furry friends!
Just letting you know there are affiliate links contained within this post which means if anything takes your fancy and you decide to buy after following links, Solo Living will receive a small but gratefully received commission.